Sunday, September 12, 2010

Rutherford the Romancer

Geoff Rutherford:  Oh baby.  You seem so stressed.  Why don't I loosen you up a bit.

Can'tRememberHerName:  Oh Geoff.  Take me.  Make me scream.

Connor Weir: ( I can't believe him.  Another one of HIS parties and I'm doing all the entertaining while he is getting off with another one of his bimbos.)

Connor:  So you're new to town Trisha.  Where did you move here from?

Trisha:  Here and there.  Just got back from the orient but we weren't there long.  Before that it was the jungles of South America.

Connor:  Humm.  Interesting.  (Why must he do every woman he meets.)

Geoff::  No.  You shouldn't make life plans right now.  You're young.  You could do anything.  See anything.  The world is your oyster.  You should just have fun for now.  When you're older, then you can settle down with a career and whatever.

M Capp (what is her first name? oh well):  That's what I think too.  But my dad wants me to go to college and chose a life path.  Why can't I just have fun for a while?  Why can't all that wait?

Connor:  Your dad really is right even if you don't want to hear it.  You should start planning for the future.  You can still have fun.  You just have to have fun between the hard work that will help build your future.

Geoff:  Ignore my roomie.  He is alway just SO serious.

Connor:  One of us has to be., roomie.

Geoff:  You are so beautiful.

Connor:  (Christ.  She's just a child.)

Connor:  Another great day at the office.  We made some great money making decisions today.

Geoff:  Yeah.  Great day.  (This job is killing me.  I hate it.  I know I should be grateful for Geoff for getting it for me but I really can't stand it.  I just want to cook.  Cook and eat and play.  Why can't he understand that.)

Connor:  Hey roomie.  You look kind of tired.  Why don't you let me give you a body massage.

Geoff:  Oh Connor.  You are to good to me.

Connor:  I know.

Connor:  (I wish he would just settle down and accept things for how they truly are.  We make a great couple.  Why can't we shout our love to the world?  Why must he be with those other women.  Whores, all of them.)

Geoff:  (Humm.  I really don't want to hurt Connor.  I can't I kick him out when he keeps the house in order.  Pays the bills.  Handles all the responsibilities.  I love that he takes care of everything for me.  But he is suffocating me.  I love him but I need more.  I can never give him the commitment he wants.  What the hell am I going to do?)

4 comments:

  1. Haha I have never played this guy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stories.. You've got me hooked already.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a difference to what they are up to in my game :-)
    By the way, the Capp girl's name is Miranda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that was a twist at the end I didn't see happening. Connor got married in my megahood to Samantha Weir.

    ReplyDelete